Cable speed bump is definitely the best option anywhere, the quality we have is totally premium; however our prices are direct from the factory, so it is here that you will find the lowest prices in the market and you will get products of the highest quality so that the equipment in your construction is first class.
Whenever we design a product, we measure the use of materials such as rubber, PVC, polycarbonate, etc., so that by agreeing to achieve the resistance we want to achieve; thanks to this perfect mix of raw materials, we achieve the finishing of the highest quality products that resist, not only the conditions for which they were created, but also sunlight, humidity, excessive vehicle traffic, and other difficult atmospheric conditions without compromising their integrity, leaving only the need to clean with a little water so that, in this case, the protective cable stops will look perfect again.
The cable speed bump has large channels for the protection of a large number of wires. The hinged lid allows for top loading of cables for convenience. Made of polyurethane, the cable covers are suitable for use outdoors and indoors in most weather conditions.
The black base and yellow lid is highly visible to highlight the spots where cables are being covered so cars can notice it and slow down the speed.
Use cable speed bump to protect multiple cables from pedestrian, car and truck traffic in parking lots, television sets, commercial areas and any other place where cable protection is needed. Cable speed bump have built in connectors that allow units to be ganged together for modular expansion if needed.
Cable speed bump has many benefits, such as:
- Made for indoor or outdoor uses.
- Protects wires and cables from being damaged by forklifts and other vehicles weighing up to 12,000 lbs per axle.
- Comes with an excellent bright yellow safety lid.
- Features two channels with gaps for easy cable management.
- Commercial-grade rubber construction weighs 15.75 lbs.
- Heavy duty commercial grade rubber base with a PVC flap.
- Dual 1.125″ x 1.125″ cable channels.
- 28° incline smooth approach angle.