Our very resistant Recycled rubber parking blocks are great to be installed on any parking. Just weighing 34 lbs, these Recycled rubber parking blocks are very sturdy and very easy to carry. They can be placed just by one person. They are made from high quality recycled rubber. This Recycled rubber parking block will flex slightly to lie flat on uneven surfaces. Reflective stripes integrated to increase night visibility. It has four mounting holes for permanent installation on asphalt or concrete ground. Hardware is included.
- Made of 80 percent virgin rubber and 20% recycled rubber, which makes it more long-lasting. Will not crack like concrete, nor deform like plastic can. Rubber is a very resistant wheelstop material. No need to repair.
- At 1/10th the weight of a concrete curb, rubber is lightweightand low maintenance.
- High quality reflective layers made of road marking tape to increase night visibility and security. Durable reflective striping – no painting! Bonded stripes in yellow. Non-reflective parking blocks are dangerous for pedestrians.
- Impervious to sunlight. Recycled rubber parking blocks will not fade in the sun.
- 4 mounting holes for permanent placement on asphalt or concrete streets.
- PLacement hardware included. Select lag bolts for concrete placement and rebar spikes for asphalt placement.
- Rubber accommodates to the potholes of the path while occasioning minimal vehicle damage upon impact.
- Perfect for any garage.
Recycled rubber parking blocks bring so much more benefits than customers usually think.
Designed for added strength at lower weight, Recycled rubber parking blocks can be carried and installed easily. LEED qualified and made from injection-molded, 100 percent recycled HDPE plastic, this high quality Recycled rubber parking block is resistant to tyre scuffing and sunlight. The color is molded throughout – there’s no upkeep required. Ideal for commercial grounds.
We can ship right away!!
We are Recycled rubber parking blocks manufacturer in Overland Park. Our Recycled rubber parking blocks are made with highest standards following Overland Park regulations. Unimat Traffic offers the best value for money on the market. We have all of our products ready to be shipped right away. Please give us a call and one of our agent will be more than happy to help you!
Recycled rubber parking blocks give also a good look to any parking.
One of our top product is our Recycled rubber parking block. This product is nice to be placed in any garage, such as: schools, public, parking lots, public parks, private companies, mall parking building, even in private condos and residential areas. Unimat Recycled rubber parking block are very cost effective, it has an excellent durability at a very low price.
Testimonials about Recycled rubber parking block
I love this Recycled rubber parking blocks. They are very resistant. Ideal for indoor and outdoor parking areas.Edward Lopez
Superior products and exceptional service. Recycled rubber parking block installation was very easy.Justin Robinson
We were looking for an alternative to our old Parking blocks, and Unimat Recycled rubber parking blocks were right what we needed.Ashley Lee
Recycled rubber parking block cost & dimensions table.
|SKU||Description||Length||Height||Width||Weight||Quantity 1- 49||Quantity 50+|
|UPB01-3004-8||6 Foot Parking Block||6″||4″||5-7/8″||34.00||$35.25||$34.40|